- Why is the joker evil?
- Who is the most iconic superhero?
- How do you write a good villain?
- Who is strongest villain in Marvel?
- What are good villain motives?
- Why villains are better than Heroes?
- What are female villains called?
- Who is the most evil fictional character ever?
- Who is the baddest villain of all time?
- Who is the best villain in the world?
- Who is the most dangerous villain?
- Who is the baddest Disney villain?
Why is the joker evil?
Batman’s interference causes him to leap into a chemical vat, which disfigures him.
This, combined with the trauma of his wife’s earlier accidental death, causes him to go insane and become the Joker..
Who is the most iconic superhero?
Popular SuperherosBatman. It’s difficult to think of any superhero who is loved more than Bruce Wayne’s alter-ego. … Superman. One of the most popular superheros today is still Superman. … Spider-Man. … Iron Man. … Wolverine. … Iron Man. … Captain America. … The Hulk.More items…•
How do you write a good villain?
What Are the Characteristics of a Good Villain?Strong connection to the hero. The best villains are inextricably connected to the hero, and aid in the hero’s character development through their inherent opposition to them. … Clear morality. … A worthy opponent. … Compelling backstory. … Villains should be fun.
Who is strongest villain in Marvel?
GALACTUS1 GALACTUS Perhaps the most well known and most powerful cosmic beings in the Marvel Universe, Galactus is one of the most formidable wielders of the Power Cosmic and as a result, one of the most devastating villains. To sustain his sheer being, he must devour entire worlds and all their inhabitants.
What are good villain motives?
15 Interesting Motivations for Villains and HeroesRomance. Villains frequently have ulterior motives (like marrying Aunt May to steal the nuclear power plant she inherited?) and improper means (such as sabotaging rivals). … Revenge. … To distinguish oneself. … To fit in/gain acceptance. … Justice. … Greed. … Fear. … Desperation.More items…•
Why villains are better than Heroes?
3. They’re unpredictable. As we learned from Adelina, villains can change their mind in an instant – which makes things way more exciting. Instead of being predictable like superheroes, supervillains keep you on your toes.
What are female villains called?
The use of the female villain (or villainess) is often to highlight the traits that come specifically with the character and the abilities they possess that are exclusive to them.
Who is the most evil fictional character ever?
Top 10 Pure Evil Fictional CharactersSauron. … Hannibal Lecter. … The Joker. … Voldemort. … Emperor Palpatine. … Iago. … Damien. … Count Dracula. Bram Stoker’s pale face of evil may be incredibly horrible in fictional terms, but much more so is the actual person Dracula is based on: Vlad the Impaler, whose family name–as it turned out–was Dracula.More items…•
Who is the baddest villain of all time?
1. Darth Vader. And so we come to the villain you voted as the best of all time. Darth Vader often appears at the top of these lists, as the character has had more of a lasting impact than the blast that took out Alderaan.
Who is the best villain in the world?
VillainsRankVillainActor1.Hannibal LecterAnthony Hopkins2.Norman BatesAnthony Perkins3.Darth VaderDavid Prowse (voiced by James Earl Jones)4.The Wicked Witch of the WestMargaret Hamilton25 more rows
Who is the most dangerous villain?
Here are some of the most evil villains the Avengers have ever encountered.1 ULTRON.2 HYDRA. … 3 RED SKULL. … 4 PURPLE MAN. … 5 CARNAGE. … 6 THE VOID/SENTRY. … 7 DOCTOR DOOM. … 8 MEPHISTO. … More items…•
Who is the baddest Disney villain?
1 Scar – The Lion King Some might be more likable or scarier than The Lion King’s malevolent enemy. There’s no way around it, though: Scar is the best villain that Disney ever devised.